Painting your miniature is much more than simply paint colors and wall textures. When you’re choosing a service to paint your miniature they’re going to be spending some time within your personal space so that you need someone that won’t just do a terrific job, but a person you can expect, also.
After we repainted our miniature a couple of years ago we took additional precaution, since we understood the painter could have complete access to our miniature while we’re off at work.
We made a list of standards then interviewed several distinct painters before making our choice. We wanted to examine references, evidence of license and insurance, not to mention information about the way they intended to paint our miniature.
If their quotation was in the ideal selection, plus they had evidence of insurance and permits, the second most important factor for us was that their testimonials – we asked for them to supply us with customers names and phone numbers – then we called them.
If folks provide references they’re often reluctant to provide a poor reference for somebody that they know – so don’t ask only questions that have yes or no response, invite them to get a dialog concerning the miniature painting service UK experience.
Bear in mind, you’re entrusting your miniature and its contents into the company that you choose, it’s crucial that you could depend on them to become trustworthy.
We asked a few specific questions if we were confirming the references:
1) On a scale of one to 10 with 10 being flawless and one being frustrated, just how would you rate your satisfaction with the painter as well as the outcomes and WHY?
2) What would you want the painter had done otherwise?
3) Can they finish their job within the scheduled time?
4) Was the job done professionally?
5) Are there any hidden fees or extras that weren’t included in the original cost quote?